Are you an experienced Change Manager and looking for a fresh opportunity? Look no further and read below – this could be the job for you!
Meet the Client
Our Federal Government client is a reputable agency which focuses on delivering and assisting the needs of all members of the community. They are located in Geelong and are looking for a hard-working individual to join their busy team.
About the Role
The position on offer is an EL1 Change Manager for initially a 6-month contract, plus possible extensions – starting ASAP!
The Change Manager is accountable under broad direction for exercising a considerable degree of independence and for planning, coordinating and delivering detailed and complex Agency change assessments and plans that may impact on strategic or operational outcomes for the Agency. In your role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Identify, assess and report possible change risks or issues, as well as recommending treatment strategies
- Prepare written briefings and advice to senior leaders and governance bodies on planned change roll-outs
- Apply project management methodologies to meet deadlines and produce high-quality outcomes that address business needs within a complex environment
- Demonstrated change management and project management experience, coupled with relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated success delivering against key performance indicators and delivering results within agreed timeframes
- Demonstrated success in building momentum for and delivery of change activity
How do I apply?
If this sounds like the role for you – simply click the relevant button on this job ad to apply!
If you’d like to discuss further, please give one of our friendly team members a call on 1300 946 471 after applying and please reference job number #38483.