About the Client
Our Federal Government client is looking for a suitable candidate who holds strong communication skills to service the needs of their clients. This position is based in Melbourne. They are looking for someone to start ASAP through to 30 June 2019 – plus possible extensions.
About the Role
You will work within a team to provide front-line customer service for clients who may be facing significant or complex challenges. They are seeking someone who will be able to undertake the following duties:
- Provide customer service support at the initial point of contact, including meeting, greeting and streaming customers to the appropriate service channel, completing simple first contact resolution enquiries, identifying and prioritising customers and escalating potential issues to the leadership group when needed.
- Provide support to the team by assisting with client appointments and diary management, centre file management, SMS reminders.
- Provide support to departmental programs by processing client allocations, referrals and requests for further sessions and file management.
- Provide support to the delivery of programs by assisting with promotional activities, data entry to the CMS and organisation of events.
- Provide operational support by assisting with invoice processing, travel, managing regions correspondence, data entry and other duties as requested by the REO.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in relation to the regional service delivery model.
It is highly desirable that you have a strong health background and lived experience in dealing with clients who may be facing complex/challenging needs. You will be asked to complete the selection criteria upon review of your application.
If this is the perfect role for you, please apply through SEEK and if you have further questions after submitting your application, please give one of our friendly team members a call on 1300 946 471.Please reference job #50840.