About the Client
Our reputable Federal Government client is seeking a highly experienced candidate to fill the position of APS5 Administration Officer. The client is centrally located in Canberra and looking to engage the suitable candidate ASAP, on a 12-month contract, plus possible extensions.
About the role
The Administration Officer will be engaged to support the increased workload associated with managing the activity and administration processes supporting investigators and the team more broadly.
If successful, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake various coordination roles for the administration of processes to support the team
- Prepare written work when required
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Interpret and apply legislation, policies and guidelines; and apply sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to interpret and utilise legislation
If you’re highly organised, can work under pressure and seeking an exciting opportunity, then apply now. Please apply through SEEK or give one of our friendly team members a call on 1300 946 471. Please reference #37097.