About our Client
Our Federal Government agency client is actively seeking candidates to fill the role of APS6 Program & Grant Manager. Our client is located in Canberra and looking to engage the suitable candidate ASAP through until 30 June 2019– plus possible extensions.
About the role
In your role, you will be responsible for managing funding agreements and assisting with selection round activities. If successful your duties will include but are not limited to:
- undertaking program management activities;
- analysing reports and implementing follow up actions;
- managing and negotiating funding agreements;
- undertaking research and analysis and providing accurate and timely advice.
You will have demonstrated capabilities across some or many of the following areas:
- current experience in the operations of government granting programs, including contract and financial management skills;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to effectively report on work activities;
- a flexible and adaptable approach to changing priorities, with the ability to deliver high-quality outcomes in high-pressure environments under tight timeframes within a politically sensitive environment;
- excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to quickly form working relationships both internally and externally to the organisation and an ability to collaborate and be a team player.
Baseline Security clearance essential. Please ensure you include referees in your CV.
If you possess the above skills and experience and looking for a long-term contract, please apply through SEEK or give one of our friendly team members a call on 1300 946 471. Please reference #37070