Our reputable Federal Government Agency client is seeking to fill an APS6 technical Policy role. The client is located in Canberra and seeking to engage the suitable candidate ASAP on a 6-month contract.
The suitable candidate should have extensive experience in policy and be able to provide advice on strategic regulatory policy issues as well as provide strategic portfolio oversight within the branch.
A range of key capabilities are required for the position:
- Highly developed written and oral communication.
- Effective stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Ability to work flexibly and in a changing environment.
- Works effectively in a team.
- Develops and maintains networks relevant to work requirements.
- Manages competing priorities and resource constraints.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and TRIM, but not essential.
If this is the role for you please apply through SEEK or give one of our friendly team members a call on 1300 946 471. Please reference #37755